The Bow Ramp

Saturday, April 23, 2005

"Apparently" My A**

I was listening to Fox News in the car a while ago and the talking head is saying that Iraqi "insurgents" had apparently killed the sole survivor of the shot down helicopter. Pardon me, but these scumbags took video of it and showed it to the world. On top of that, the dead pilot's boss has confirmed his identity. Where do we get "apparently?" The MSM needs to come live in the same world we do. It’s awfully hard to maintain your credibility when you are broadcasting from Mars!

[Posted with hblogger 2.0 http://www.normsoft.com/hblogger/]

Update ***
Apparently the Pope is Catholic. Apparently bears s**t in the woods.

I've always been against the draft, but I might make an exception for the Fourth Estate -- except that would probably put all those good folks at KBR out of a job.