The Bow Ramp

Friday, June 24, 2005

No, I didn't fall off the edge of the Earth

Unlikely as it seems, I actually have a couple of readers that check in here on a regular basis. One of them has even voiced concerns as to my whereabouts. My "blogus interruptus" was caused by combination of factors including a heavy load at work and a huge backlog of yard-work. Mostly though, it is the time if year when I go through my annual allergy attack. I have never in the past been a sufferer of hay fever. Then I moved to the Willamette Vally. There is something that grows here in profusion that hits me like a ton of bricks for about six-eight weeks a year; then I'm fine. During that time, though, I can rarely force myself to do anything that isn't essential--and as much as I like to blog...it just wasn't in me.